And when Miami beats the Jets?
DE
2023-01-08 06:44:04 UTC
What happens then?
Dan the Man
2023-01-08 19:22:12 UTC
Post by DE
What happens then?
If the Phins' kicker can field-goal us past the Jest, AND Buffalo takes out NE, Miami is in the play-offs.
You're talking about play-offs! PLAY-OFFS? We're just trying to win a game!

Dan
Drumrboy
2023-01-09 02:35:40 UTC
Post by DE
What happens then?
Call me an optimist, but I’m hoping Tua, Armstead and the rest of the walking wounded can get out on the field next week. Skylar is not anywhere near an NFL QB. At full strength, I think they can make a game of it. Im not that impressed with Buffalo. That being said, I think Buffalo pounds them next week.
Stoobz
2023-01-09 03:17:16 UTC
Post by Drumrboy
Post by DE
What happens then?
Call me an optimist, but I’m hoping Tua, Armstead and the rest of the walking wounded can get out on the field next week. Skylar is not anywhere near an NFL QB. At full strength, I think they can make a game of it. Im not that impressed with Buffalo. That being said, I think Buffalo pounds them next week.
Hear here.

I am beyond stoked that we made the playoffs given all the injuries
we've had to endure. I am also expecting to obtain another loss at
Buffalo but hoping we come out with a win in some way shape or form.

Regardless of what happens, it's been a fun year and I will enjoy this
win against the Jets which helped keep New England and Pittsburgh out.
Dan the Man
2023-01-09 17:05:48 UTC
Post by Stoobz
Post by Drumrboy
Post by DE
What happens then?
Call me an optimist, but I’m hoping Tua, Armstead and the rest of the walking wounded can get out on the field next week. Skylar is not anywhere near an NFL QB. At full strength, I think they can make a game of it. Im not that impressed with Buffalo. That being said, I think Buffalo pounds them next week.
Hear here.
I am beyond stoked that we made the playoffs given all the injuries
we've had to endure. I am also expecting to obtain another loss at
Buffalo but hoping we come out with a win in some way shape or form.
Regardless of what happens, it's been a fun year and I will enjoy this
win against the Jets which helped keep New England and Pittsburgh out.
Both of MIA's games against BUF were competitive, but I also expect a loss next weekend.
I hope they surprise me; I'm also a Phan of the Phillies, and I never thought they would get to the World Series after eking out the last NL play-off spot.

Dan
Stoobz
2023-01-09 19:08:09 UTC
Post by Dan the Man
Post by Stoobz
Post by Drumrboy
Post by DE
[...]
Yep, I fear we have far too many injuries to maybe even be competitive
this time around.

Miracles do happen, though )
Drumrboy
Yea, Miracles do happen, but I’m thinking it’s going to be a beatdown like UGA just put on TCU. The Phins being TCU. :)
Stoobz
2023-01-11 17:20:21 UTC
Post by Drumrboy
Post by Stoobz
Post by Dan the Man
Post by Stoobz
Post by Drumrboy
Post by DE
[...]
With all the injuries, I think we had a slim chance even with Tua. He is
ruled out and whatever chance we had is even slimmer by a substantial
margin.
Dan the Man
2023-01-11 17:23:26 UTC
Post by Stoobz
Post by Drumrboy
Post by Stoobz
Post by Dan the Man
Post by Stoobz
Post by Drumrboy
Post by DE
[...]
With Skylar, we barely got past the Jest on our home turf.
Unless the Miami D overachieves against Josh Allen, this could get ugly fast.
https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/35425918/dolphins-rule-tua-tagovailoa-prep-skylar-thompson-start-qb

Dan
Stoobz
2023-01-11 19:10:29 UTC
Post by Dan the Man
Post by Stoobz
Post by Drumrboy
Post by Stoobz
Post by Dan the Man
Post by Stoobz
Post by Drumrboy
Post by DE
[...]
I don't hate Skylar but why we ever drafted him is beyond me. Another
mistake by Grier, in my book. I hope he gets promoted to a job in the
NFL front office so we can get a better GM.
Valravn
Same reason the 49ers drafted Brock Purdy. It seems to be working out well for them.
Ahola
2023-01-14 07:51:45 UTC
Post by Drumrboy
Post by Stoobz
Post by Dan the Man
Post by Stoobz
Post by Stoobz
Post by Dan the Man
Post by Stoobz
Post by Dan the Man
Post by Stoobz
Post by Stoobz
Post by Stoobz
Post by Dan the Man
Post by Stoobz
Post by Stoobz
Post by Stoobz
Post by Dan the Man
Post by Stoobz
Post by Stoobz
Post by Stoobz
Post by Dan the Man
Post by Stoobz
Post by Stoobz
Post by Stoobz
Post by Dan the Man
Post by Stoobz
Post by Stoobz
Post by Dan the Man
Post by Stoobz
Post by Stoobz
Post by Dan the Man
Post by Stoobz
Post by Stoobz
Post by Dan the Man
Post by Stoobz
Post by Stoobz
Post by Stoobz
Post by Dan the Man
Dan
I don't hate Skylar but why we ever drafted him is beyond me. Another
mistake by Grier, in my book. I hope he gets promoted to a job in the
NFL front office so we can get a better GM.
Same reason the 49ers drafted Brock Purdy. It seems to be working out well for them.
Purdy is something special. If the 49ers defense doesn't take a game off,
they're in the Superbowl.