Let the dismantle begin.
Xoc
2023-02-16 10:16:46 UTC
On Tuesday, February 14, 2023 at 2:35:39 PM UTC-5, P Dub Low paid Low
Both cords gone!!
Bye Sanders, Bradberry, Cox, Hargrave. And more
Oh and they play the AFC EAST next year..
9-8 or worse.
Howie is a genius. The team will be rebuilt, and compete for the SB
within 3 years. Next time they will win. Hurts is the best QB in the
NFL not named Mahomes.
Eagle haters - fuck off. Your teams were far inferior to the Eagles
this year.
Fuck of 40-whiner fans, Cowgirl shitheads, Giants fans, Pats fans and
Bucs fans.
As to the KC Chiefs, be on notice. We will be back.
The road runs through Miami for the Philthy pigeons.
Drumrboy
2023-02-16 20:09:37 UTC
Post by Xoc
On Tuesday, February 14, 2023 at 2:35:39 PM UTC-5, P Dub Low paid Low
Both cords gone!!
Bye Sanders, Bradberry, Cox, Hargrave. And more
Oh and they play the AFC EAST next year..
9-8 or worse.
Howie is a genius. The team will be rebuilt, and compete for the SB
within 3 years. Next time they will win. Hurts is the best QB in the
NFL not named Mahomes.
Eagle haters - fuck off. Your teams were far inferior to the Eagles
this year.
Fuck of 40-whiner fans, Cowgirl shitheads, Giants fans, Pats fans and
Bucs fans.
As to the KC Chiefs, be on notice. We will be back.
The road runs through Miami for the Philthy pigeons.
So many things here… do you agree with your player who admitted he held? Do you really think that would have made a difference in the outcome if holding wasn’t called? Honest questions.