Sources say Tua is the Starter next year…
Drumrboy
2023-01-15 17:01:37 UTC
In other news, Earth is round and Water is wet. They have no draft picks and no cap money. Not to mention Tua is under his rookie contract.

That being said, an hour till blowout time…
Stoobz
2023-01-16 23:08:10 UTC
Post by Drumrboy
In other news, Earth is round and Water is wet. They have no draft picks and no cap money. Not to mention Tua is under his rookie contract.
That being said, an hour till blowout time…
Happy as hell Miami showed up and showed out. If they didn't have such a
miserable roster back up wise, especially at QB, we pull off the upset
of the century.

A single play on either side of the ball goes our way and it's a win. Or
any number of holding penalties and/or tackles on JP15. He was a beast.

In any case, can't wait to see a healthy Tua and gang next season.
Dan the Man
2023-01-16 23:28:38 UTC
Post by Stoobz
Post by Drumrboy
In other news, Earth is round and Water is wet. They have no draft picks and no cap money. Not to mention Tua is under his rookie contract.
That being said, an hour till blowout time…
Happy as hell Miami showed up and showed out. If they didn't have such a
miserable roster back up wise, especially at QB, we pull off the upset
of the century.
A single play on either side of the ball goes our way and it's a win. Or
any number of holding penalties and/or tackles on JP15. He was a beast.
In any case, can't wait to see a healthy Tua and gang next season.
McDaniel seems like an analytical type. Hopefully, he will examine his own performance closely and not take so many unnecessary risks in the future.

Dan
Stoobz
2023-01-17 00:05:11 UTC
Post by Dan the Man
Post by Stoobz
Post by Drumrboy
In other news, Earth is round and Water is wet. They have no draft picks and no cap money. Not to mention Tua is under his rookie contract.
That being said, an hour till blowout time…
Happy as hell Miami showed up and showed out. If they didn't have such a
miserable roster back up wise, especially at QB, we pull off the upset
of the century.
A single play on either side of the ball goes our way and it's a win. Or
any number of holding penalties and/or tackles on JP15. He was a beast.
In any case, can't wait to see a healthy Tua and gang next season.
McDaniel seems like an analytical type. Hopefully, he will examine his own performance closely and not take so many unnecessary risks in the future.
Dan
I agree. I'm to hell with analytics. It has it's place, of course, but
part of being a good game caller is knowing the flow of the game and
making a feel call from time to time. Too many play calls are quite
bizarre even though they sometimes work.
Drumrboy
I’m not going to second guess McM, but I would have left the “first down package” out there on 4th and one and taken my chances, but you know what they say about hindsight.
Stoobz
2023-01-17 01:20:26 UTC
Post by Drumrboy
Post by Stoobz
Post by Dan the Man
Post by Stoobz
Post by Drumrboy
[...]
That female reffed fucked them on the one spot when everyone thought it
was a 1st and the lo and behold, it wasn't. They ended up wasting a huge
amount of time swapping personnel because of her.

She's had that problem a lot from some other posts I've read and she
also appeared to be overly chummy with McDermott. The NFL wasn't letting
us win.
Drumrboy
If coach McM hadn’t blown all his time outs getting plays in late we wouldn’t be talking about this. Not piling on, but this was a problem the entire season. I don’t see why this can’t be fixed next year, but I’m not blaming a ref. If MCM had a TO he could have challenged? (was it under 2 min), or he could have called a time out and got his fourth down personnel on the field. Rookie mistakes, whatever, but you can’t blame the refs here.
Pete
2023-01-22 08:45:48 UTC
Post by Stoobz
Post by Stoobz
Post by Dan the Man
Post by Stoobz
Post by Drumrboy
[...]

The new woke equal opportunity NFL. Shoulda heard the gals here yelling
at the TV over that call and tossing insults at the C U Next Tuesday ref.

Sarah Thomas
<https://www.profootballnetwork.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/09/Who-is-
Sarah-Thomas-scaled.jpg>

Maia Chaka is not any better.

MAB
2023-01-17 10:10:11 UTC
Post by Stoobz
Post by Drumrboy
In other news, Earth is round and Water is wet. They have no draft picks and no cap money. Not to mention Tua is under his rookie contract.
That being said, an hour till blowout time

Happy as hell Miami showed up and showed out. If they didn't have such a
miserable roster back up wise, especially at QB, we pull off the upset
of the century.
A single play on either side of the ball goes our way and it's a win. Or
any number of holding penalties and/or tackles on JP15. He was a beast.
In any case, can't wait to see a healthy Tua and gang next season.
Miami is another team that has seen the light and started to
believe, like Detroit.

Watch out for both.
Drumrboy
If not for some really shitty officiating, Detroit is in the playoffs. I like the direction they’re going. Phins? Not so much… no draft capital, no cap space and a ton of free agents to figure out. Grier went all in at the trade deadline and came up short. Again.
Stoobz
2023-01-17 19:07:00 UTC
Post by Drumrboy
Post by MAB
Post by Stoobz
Post by Drumrboy
[...]
Sadly, we are stuck with Grier unless he gets a job in the NFL front
office. Regardless of the few hits he's had, he's had way too many
horrible misses.