Watching the Pats Jets game...
Drumrboy
2022-11-20 22:34:59 UTC
Devonte Parker is invisible as usual. 1 catch for 11 yards in the first half.
Stoobz
2022-11-21 05:02:58 UTC
Post by Drumrboy
Devonte Parker is invisible as usual. 1 catch for 11 yards in the first half.
Don't miss him, don't need him. Tua made him look better than he is a
few times.
Dan the Man
2022-11-21 17:10:05 UTC
Post by Stoobz
Post by Drumrboy
Devonte Parker is invisible as usual. 1 catch for 11 yards in the first half.
Don't miss him, don't need him. Tua made him look better than he is a
few times.
Parker's "replacement" in MIA is blowing his doors off!

Dan
Stoobz
2022-11-21 17:43:39 UTC
Post by Dan the Man
Post by Stoobz
Post by Drumrboy
Devonte Parker is invisible as usual. 1 catch for 11 yards in the first half.
Don't miss him, don't need him. Tua made him look better than he is a
few times.
Parker's "replacement" in MIA is blowing his doors off!
Dan
I would love nothingĀ  more than to see this offense stick together for
years to come. Will probably have to replace Gesicki at some point,
though. He will be too expensive, most likely.
Drumrboy
2022-11-21 22:02:49 UTC
Post by Dan the Man
Post by Stoobz
Post by Drumrboy
Devonte Parker is invisible as usual. 1 catch for 11 yards in the first half.
Don't miss him, don't need him. Tua made him look better than he is a
few times.
Parker's "replacement" in MIA is blowing his doors off!
Dan
I would love nothing more than to see this offense stick together for
At this point Gesicki is the 4th WR on this team. I think his days in a Miami uniform are numbered. I would love to keep him, but not for what someone is going to pay him. TE is not a big priority in this offense. No hard feelings, he was a good soldier and deserves to be paid.
Stoobz
2022-11-22 00:07:41 UTC
Post by Drumrboy
Post by Dan the Man
Post by Stoobz
Post by Drumrboy
Devonte Parker is invisible as usual. 1 catch for 11 yards in the first half.
Don't miss him, don't need him. Tua made him look better than he is a
few times.
Parker's "replacement" in MIA is blowing his doors off!
Dan
I would love nothing more than to see this offense stick together for
years to come. Will probably have to replace Gesicki at some point,
though. He will be too expensive, most likely.
At this point Gesicki is the 4th WR on this team. I think his days in a Miami uniform are numbered. I would love to keep him, but not for what someone is going to pay him. TE is not a big priority in this offense. No hard feelings, he was a good soldier and deserves to be paid.
Yep, I love the guy, always a team player. If they let him go next year,
they have to actually come up with that big bodied fourth receiver AND
get an upgrade at TE. The others are quite underwhelming in my book.