Dolphins in 1st in the AFC East?
Valravn
2022-11-11 01:17:26 UTC
It could happen. This week. All that has to happen is:

1. Dolphins beat Browns
2. Pats beat Jets
3. Vikings beat Bills

Wouldn't that be awesome? All of those things seem possible, if not probable, if Josh Allen can't go.
Stoobz
2022-11-11 02:01:34 UTC
Post by Valravn
1. Dolphins beat Browns
2. Pats beat Jets
3. Vikings beat Bills
Wouldn't that be awesome? All of those things seem possible, if not probable, if Josh Allen can't go.
I'm looking forward to Miami being 1st in the NFL after beating
Minnesota in the Super Bowl 8)
Valravn
2022-11-13 22:45:49 UTC
Post by Stoobz
1. Dolphins beat Browns
2. Pats beat Jets
3. Vikings beat Bills
Wouldn't that be awesome? All of those things seem possible, if not probable, if Josh Allen can't go.
I'm looking forward to Miami being 1st in the NFL after beating
Minnesota in the Super Bowl 8)
Doh! Forgot about the bye for Pat's and Jets. As improbable as it seemed to me before today, the Vikings beat the Bills WITH Josh Allen.
Still, Miami is now 1st place in the division.

Now I will find myself in the very strange position of rooting for the Pats next week.

I've never seen the late divisional games all be so pivotal.
Stoobz
2022-11-14 12:00:25 UTC
Post by Valravn
Post by Stoobz
1. Dolphins beat Browns
2. Pats beat Jets
3. Vikings beat Bills
Wouldn't that be awesome? All of those things seem possible, if not probable, if Josh Allen can't go.
I'm looking forward to Miami being 1st in the NFL after beating
Minnesota in the Super Bowl 8)
Doh! Forgot about the bye for Pat's and Jets. As improbable as it seemed to me before today, the Vikings beat the Bills WITH Josh Allen.
Still, Miami is now 1st place in the division.
Now I will find myself in the very strange position of rooting for the Pats next week.
I've never seen the late divisional games all be so pivotal.
Don't forget the icing on the cake - the 49ers taking out the Chargers ;)

Yesterday was my anniversary and it was the best weekend of football in
literally decades!

Great time for a bye - get healed up a little. Sucks we lost Ogbah
yesterday - getting Chubb was a stroke of genius.