Boyer's gone
Valravn
2023-01-19 20:44:54 UTC
Didn't see THAT coming... ;)
Drumrboy
2023-01-19 21:33:05 UTC
Post by Valravn
Didn't see THAT coming... ;)
I get the sarcasm, but I didn’t think they would do it. I thought for sure the Buffalo showing got him a pass. As far as the other two coaches fired? never heard of them…
Stoobz
2023-01-20 03:35:02 UTC
Post by Drumrboy
Post by Valravn
Didn't see THAT coming... ;)
I get the sarcasm, but I didn’t think they would do it. I thought for sure the Buffalo showing got him a pass. As far as the other two coaches fired? never heard of them…
They are all holdovers from Flores. Good riddance.

I'm surprised Crossman is still with the team but there is always tomorrow.
Dan the Man
2023-01-20 17:12:03 UTC
Post by Stoobz
Post by Drumrboy
Post by Valravn
Didn't see THAT coming... ;)
I get the sarcasm, but I didn’t think they would do it. I thought for sure the Buffalo showing got him a pass. As far as the other two coaches fired? never heard of them…
They are all holdovers from Flores. Good riddance.
I'm surprised Crossman is still with the team but there is always tomorrow.
The DC got the axe over the team's season-long performance, too many games where Tua and the receivers had to bail the D out.
Still a few more months until the draft, so I'll be waiting to see the next shoe to drop.

Dan