Bills 20, Fins 17 at the half.
hand warmers
2023-01-15 20:01:02 UTC
Who would have thought that?
Dan the Man
2023-01-15 20:26:04 UTC
Post by hand warmers
Who would have thought that?
With those turnovers, the Miami D is delivering the sort of superhuman effort that would be required for an upset.
Let's see where it goes from here...

Dan
Valravn
2023-01-16 05:22:34 UTC
Post by Dan the Man
Post by hand warmers
Who would have thought that?
With those turnovers, the Miami D is delivering the sort of superhuman effort that would be required for an upset.
Let's see where it goes from here...
Dan
Moral victory.
Beat the spread. By a lot. Way more than I expected. I was in the beat-down prediction camp.
Did I mention, moral victory?
paddleboards
2023-01-16 18:58:51 UTC
Post by Valravn
Post by Dan the Man
Post by hand warmers
Who would have thought that?
With those turnovers, the Miami D is delivering the sort of
superhuman effort that would be required for an upset. Let's see
where it goes from here...
Dan
Moral victory.
Beat the spread. By a lot. Way more than I expected. I was in the
beat-down prediction camp. Did I mention, moral victory?
I was impressed. I thought the Miami coach kept his cool, kept it simple,
and damned near pulled it off with a backup QB. NFL better watch out for
this team next year.