351, 432, 446
Dan the Man
2022-12-18 17:18:17 UTC
That's how many yards the MIA D has surrendered to their last three opponents. Much attention has been paid to Tua and the offense, but the defense is not good enough.

Dan
Stoobz
2022-12-18 20:07:00 UTC
Post by Dan the Man
That's how many yards the MIA D has surrendered to their last three opponents. Much attention has been paid to Tua and the offense, but the defense is not good enough.
Dan
Well, I like our DL but ILBs are in need of upgrades. They are all less
than average, not a one is worth keeping as a starter.

The secondary sucks because we are having to play CBs at safety, FS at
SS* and Fejedelem starting when he should just be ST. Way too many
injuries to overcome.

I don't think a broken down X nor Jones will be on the roster next year,
so we will need to address that as well.

*I can see Holland at SS and McKinley MAYBE working next year...
Valravn
Don't think I can take another year. Not sure I can take the rest of this year.
Stoobz
2022-12-26 03:45:49 UTC
Post by Valravn
Post by Stoobz
Post by Dan the Man
That's how many yards the MIA D has surrendered to their last three opponents. Much attention has been paid to Tua and the offense, but the defense is not good enough.
Dan
Well, I like our DL but ILBs are in need of upgrades. They are all less
than average, not a one is worth keeping as a starter.
The secondary sucks because we are having to play CBs at safety, FS at
SS* and Fejedelem starting when he should just be ST. Way too many
injuries to overcome.
I don't think a broken down X nor Jones will be on the roster next year,
so we will need to address that as well.
*I can see Holland at SS and McKinley MAYBE working next year...
Don't think I can take another year. Not sure I can take the rest of this year.
Lol, shitfest after shitfest.

McD needs to pony up some better coaching - the whole team shit the bed
once again.
Dan the Man
2022-12-26 16:40:46 UTC
Post by Stoobz
Post by Stoobz
Post by Dan the Man
[...]
I nearly fell over when he called for the onside kick after taking a 10-3 lead - WHYYYYYYYY?
For the love of Shula, you do NOT give Aaron Rodgers a shorter field!!

Dan
Stoobz
2022-12-26 18:18:47 UTC
Post by Dan the Man
Post by Stoobz
Post by Stoobz
Post by Dan the Man
[...]
I could almost believe he threw the game. Certainly on accident he did.