It could happen...
Valravn
2022-09-24 02:04:02 UTC
Micah Hyde out for week 3 along with Dane Jackson, Ed Oliver and Jordan Phillips.

Gabe Davis, Dawson Knox, Mitch Morse and Jordan Poyer questionable.

Warm home game: Check.
Key Bills injuries: Check.
Dolphins "mostly" healthy: Check.

At this point the Bills are still clearly one of the best teams, if not the best, in the league, but circumstances may favor the Dolphins in this one. Not sure if that will be enough, but anything helps.

Despite the offensive 4th quarter explosion last week, I think the Dolphins O is still a work in progress. Clearly they have not had the success yet that hey are hoping for in the running game. Still integrating new scheme and several new players. I expect it to continue to improve over the course of the season, but not sure it will be by this week.

Obviously, Hill and Waddle are stars and will ruin many opposing DC's days this season, but against top level competition it may still take more than even that. Need to see Mostert terrorize somebody. And maybe some bigger TE contributions in the passing game.

On the bright side, Greg Little looked good last week. Good enough that Ajax may not be able to reclaim the starting position.

It's Friday. A guy can dream.
Dan the Man
2022-09-24 14:29:04 UTC
Post by Valravn
[...]
I'll be traveling tomorrow, but I'll follow this game the best I can. It's too big not to keep an eye on it.

Dan
Stoobz
2022-09-24 15:02:26 UTC
Post by Dan the Man
Post by Valravn
[...]
Safe travels!

If Miami doesn't beat them tomorrow, they damn sure aren't going to beat
them up in Buffalo. The time is now.

Outside of them simply being better, almost everything is in our favor
right now due to their injury bug.

Our biggest question is Armstead - he hasn't practiced all week because
of a damnable toe problem and 1B is Howard not 100%.

I predict a shootout and I hope we end up on the higher end of it.